Title: Enterprise Systems Lead
The Enterprise Systems Lead is responsible for managing, monitoring and securing the infrastructure environment. This includes servers, systems and cloud solutions that support the company's technology footprint. Reports issues/concerns that affect the operational stability of any production system or environment to chain of command with sense of urgency. Candidate must have extensive knowledge of virtualization and experience in the migration of services to both internal and external cloud environments.
· Technology Leader and key contributor on infrastructure projects to support server technologies.
· Work with partners and internal staff to understand their business goals & requirements, make recommendations for solutions, and evangelize about new or emerging technologies
· Participate in the design process working with our Partners and Core IT Team.
· Follow project methodology, generate best-practices and generate appropriate documentation.
· Act as the Server Subject Matter Expert for infrastructure projects assigned.
· Adhere to all information security best practices.
· Help lead and mentor team members providing guidance in regards to technology best practices.
· Participates in an on-call rotation and may be required to perform after hours maintenance.
· Manage and maintain the core server infrastructure including upgrades, patching, troubleshooting analysis, and performance optimization
· Manage, patch, and support company server infrastructure and operating systems.
· Review and recommend system design improvements to include security and compliance best practices across platforms.
· Comfortable in a heavily virtualized environment, applying best practices to both internal and external cloud solutions.
· Supervisory Experience
· Apply best practices and governance specified by Enterprise Architecture as it relates to risk, compliance, information security and privacy, and architecture management.
· Collaborate with cloud computing initiatives including vendor relationship management, contract development, and implementation.
· Root cause analysis, systems validation, performance tuning, and capacity management
· Degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent years training and experience.
· Minimum 4 years server administration experience, 7 years in lieu of a degree.
· Preferred Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) VMWare Certified Associate (VCA) or greater certification.
· Excellent knowledge of heterogeneous networked server environment, including but not limited to Microsoft Windows Server, Linux, Citrix, Active Directory,OKTA, Netbackup, Server Hardware, VMWare and Storage Area Networks.
· Ability to work effectively without close supervision; ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers; communicate effectively with customers and staff in a clear and concise manner both in writing and orally, in technical and non-technical terms. Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes in technology; regular attendance.
· Proficient in office productivity tools and has strong communications skills.
· Ideal candidate is goal-oriented, takes initiative, is collaborative and thrives in a team environment.
· Familiarity with Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery methodologies.
· Experience supporting a retail environment a plus.