Title: .NET/Software Developer
Location: Redmond, WA
Type: Long-term contract
Looking for a passionate individual that can thrive in a fast paced environment and can work well in a team environment.
The Engineering on this work spreads across multiple services. Mainly, Domains Manager and UFS (URL Forwarding Service). Here are the things a developer is expected to know, or be ready and passionate about learning them without too much help from others.
- Active Directory Graph API client integration
- Cloud Services (Web/Worker Role)
- Virtual Machines
- Powershell (Keyvault/Deployment/Operations)
- ASP.NET Web Applications
- Windows Services (we have windows services that run on UFS virtual machines for syncing data to local files and also storing domain hit count information)
- Entity Framework
- Web API
- Solid HTML
- CSS selectors
- Consumption of 3rd party APIs via Http request/response
- Knowledge of how to setup a local web site/SQL database on a workstation.
- All of our work is managed in Visual studio online. Would be great if the candidate has VSO experience for managing project work!
- Source code management – Git