View all jobs
Angular J DeveloperBellevue, WA
Title: Angular J Developers
Location: Seattle Area
Type: Contract or Contract-to-Hire
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- 5+ years of commercial design / development experience
- Experience with UI frameworks and technologies Angular JS, D3, Bootstrap.
- Hands-on coding experience developing and designing software and/or responsive web-based solutions and adaptive design (required)
- Solid understanding of software development frameworks, architecture concepts, and terminology (required)
- Competent using version control systems such as GIT and Visual Studio
- Well versed having worked in continuous integration and development methodologies (required)
- Lead the design and development efforts for all user experiences
- Create visual design and development standards / guidelines for other Developers
- Develop wire frames, proof of concepts and graphical elements.
- Translate business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications.
- Develop support documentation as required by the application support teams for acceptance of systems changes into production.
- Participate in reviews (walkthroughs) of technical specifications and software with other members of the technical team.
- Conduct code reviews, participate in grooming sessions and review and validate sizing.
- Communicate design, requirements, functionality, and limitations of systems/applications.
- Utilize departmental Agile Software Development methodologies as a guide for development activities.