Title: Front End Developer/DevOps
Location: Redmond, WA
Type: Long-Term Contract
This is a highly visible, next-gen design and dev. project team that is working on some very cool stuff. The team is growing fast, and we need great people to join us. Below are some details but please contact us to learn more.
Experience and Qualifications
- Support the Engineering and QA teams to regularly build, deploy, and release web applications and web services.
- Work with Product and ETL teams on release
- Own the Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline
- Maintain and update environments for reliability, security, and efficiency
- Work with QA and Engineering team to ensure test frameworks are run in a consistent and timely manner
- Build tools and systems to improve the operational efficiency of the entire engineering team
- Debug and resolve build, test, and deployment issues in staging and production environments
- 5+ years of experience with CI/CD including build and deploy tools like CircleCI, Jenkins or Travis.
- Solid programming experience including Bash, Python, Ruby, or other scripting languages.
- Azure Cloud
- Experience in deploying, maintaining ETL pipelines, data lakes, and multiple databases
- Gulp - task build/run
- CSS Pre-processors (Less and Sass)
- Enterprise- class applications