View all jobs
Help Desk Engineer - Windows OSTukwilla, WA
Help Desk – Windows OS
- High level of customer service.
- Expert knowledge of Windows, Excel, and Word for Windows; knowledge of MS Access, Project and PowerPoint to assist users.
- Ability to learn the maintenance for user accounts for ADS, and SQL Server, and other application systems.
- Ability to learn Window OS Administrator to do minor administration and trouble shooting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle high telephone and e-mail volume.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under stressful situations.
- Excellent problem solving skills; includes root-cause analysis.
- Ability to take appropriate action to mitigate the impact of system problems (problem prediction, identification, isolation, containment and avoidance).
- MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree in computer related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two years experience using the Microsoft suite of products for advanced and complex applications.
- One year experience working in a “help desk” environment preferred.
- Prior experience performing minor administrative tasks within a Windows OS environment. Windows OS Administrator experience preferred.