|Description:||The Senior Cisco UCS Engineer provides the design and implementation support of Cisco Unified Compute infrastructure components as it pertains to equipment procured for our customers.. The UCS Consulting Engineer will provide advanced technical support to design, build, configure and deploy data center equipment.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Setup and Deployment of enterprise UCS
• Work closely with sales team and pre-sales engineering and outside vendors to effectively plan, deploy and maintain system changes.
• Ability to deliver multiple client implementations at varying staging of progress.
• Ability to drive project closure in complex enterprise and data center environments.
• Ability to achieve and maintain multiple technology certifications in the Cisco family of technologies
• Perform other duties as assigned.
|Requirements:||Minimum Required Skills:
• 5 + years’ experience working in data center server technologies.
• Strong knowledge of virtualization technologies is required.
• Cisco router/switch and EMC storage knowledge a strong plus.
• Ability to travel within Washington State.
Limited travel to Oregon and Texas offices as needed.
• Ability to travel to client's remote DC during deployment
• Working Knowledge of Networking Infrastructure a plus.
|Location||Redmond , WA|
|Minimum Experience (yrs):||5|
|Required Education:||Bachelors Degree|