Title: Customer Deployment Quality Assurance Lead
Location: Seattle, WA
Type: Full Time Hire
The CLIENT is looking for a Customer Deployment Quality Assurance (DQA) Lead. The DQA Lead is responsible for leading the strategy, execution, and validation of customer deployments of Cue across customers. The DQA Lead collaborates across various team members to define customer deployment testing strategies, establish testing plans accounting for customer unique requirements, leads User Acceptance Testing, configurations, and feature flags, and ensure the quality execution and ongoing operations of customer deployments.
- Collaborate with Success Managers, Customer Deployment Engineers (CDE), ETL specialists, and other team members to understand, test, and validate customer requirements, configurations, and feature flags for success customer deployment
- Lead customer User Acceptance Testing and coordinate with development team to resolve issues
- Define and lead customer deployment quality assurance strategies, tests, and plans
- Organize documentation of tests and results, testing processes, actions taken and other required notation
- Efficiently and effectively communicate identified issues to Architecture, Product, and Customer leadership
Nice to Have
- Highly organized, attention to detail and focus on quality
- Problem solving skills
- Aptitude to learn new systems/processes
- Experience with Testing Automation
- Proficiency in Jira, Confluence
- Proficiency in Mac or Windows, MS Office and other office software
- “Entrepreneurial spirit” - we are a startup with customers and a huge opportunity to make a big impact. Growth with the company is a definite possibility.
- Experience with healthcare, customer data, life science industries, sales or market research
- Interest in health care, health tech, life science, and data science (and how they intersect...that’s what we do after all).
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- A work/life balance beyond compare. And we mean it!
- All employees must successfully complete a background check
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews