Title: IT Governance and Compliance PM
Location: Redmond, WA
Type: Long Term Contract
We are looking for an Experienced IT Project Manager for Governance and Compliance to make sure the CLIENT adheres to legal standards and in-house policies. You will be responsible for guiding the team on regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as providing guidance on compliance matters.
- Lead and facilitate IT Governance supporting the solution/system delivery lifecycle (SDLC) processes and services
- Analyze user and organizational needs to determine functional and cross-functional requirements for IT Governance.
- To drive a program of continuous improvement across the delivery governance and methodology, proactively identify re-occurring issues and defining action plans for resolution, working in collaboration with PMO manager and PMO team members
- Define and manage the details and changes of portfolio and project oversight functions and provide the guidance required by the appropriate portfolio, program, and project teams to implement them.
- Perform functional allocation to identify required tasks and their interrelations. Identify resources required for each task.
- Establish and implement SOPs for key project-level Governance Framework subprocesses, such as project prioritization, change control, risk management, and reporting as appropriate and applicable to the Governance Framework.
- Coordination and integration of multiple IT systems/subsystems into an operational unit, ensuring full functional and performance capabilities are achieved and retained.
- Schedule and facilitate Technical Review Boards (TRBs) to review project stage gate artifacts by critical partners
- Review SDLC waterfall and Agile project artifacts for quality and compliance
- Tailor project artifact and Governance requirements for Agile delivery projects
- Support project teams and address any questions regarding the Governance requirements and schedules
- Review project artifacts for section 508 accessibility compliance
- Collaborate with IT leads from enterprise architecture, records management, security, and operations to ensure that the projects deliver quality and compliant products
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Overall 5+ years of IT technical or IT operational support experience with 3 years’ experience preferred working in IT Governance teams
- Experience in facilitating and supporting solution/system delivery life cycle Governance boards
- Experience working with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience in developing presentations, Governance Framework, SOP, and reports, and communicating results orally and in writing to management
- Excellent time management and ability to juggle multiple tasks under strict deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to quickly process and master a wealth of unfamiliar subject matter
- Strong collaboration skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to apply quick logical thinking to solve complex problems
- Interpersonal skills necessary to interact with an executive audience
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust.