Title: Sr. Security Engineer/Architect
Location: Seattle Area
Type: Long-Term Contract
Looking for a highly motivated, experienced Security Engineer/Developer/Architect. This individual needs to be highly technical and analytical with strong verbal and written communication skills with a deep understanding of Cloud Computing.
Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies and workload transition challenges
• Notable customer experience and collaboration skills
• 3+ years’ experience in IT security, compliance and risk management, including privacy, controls, etc.
• Implementation experience with enterprise security packages identity management and federation systems
• Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST
• Experience advising customers on architectures meeting industry standards such as SAS70, SOC1, FISMA, etc
• Experience implementing security controls around ERP packages including SAP, Oracle
• Familiarity with archive, backup/recovery and business continuity processes in distributed operations
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
• Highly technical and analytical, possessing 7 or more years of IT implementation experience
• Implementation of AWS services in a distributed environments with Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
• BS level degree required, computer science, business or math background preferred
• Current hands-on software development experience required; Internet-related business models preferred
• Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations