Title: Front End Designer/Developer
Location: Redmond, WA
Type: Long-Term Contract
The project is maintaining and extending a standard business platform into a business productivity platform. The business productivity platform itself will be used across 4,000+ websites some of which include top 10 most visited sites in the world.
Currently we're looking for highly passionate senior-level front-end / user experience engineers with a keen sense for design. People that fit well on this team are highly collaborative, great communicators, sense of humor, and above all thinkers. They should feel comfortable challenging and being challenged on architecture, best practices and open source. We're open source minded and industry driven.
- Next-gen design / development that will affect all 5000 Web properties(sites)
- Leading the build of custom enterprise html/CSS frameworks
- Experience in user experience, coding for user interaction and web page animations
- Web/(possibly Mobile) scalability, maintainability, reliability, performance
- Ability to work in highly agile and collaborative environments.
- Some other things (tools etc) they have been asking folks about are related to your understanding of:
- Progressive Web Applications
- Gulp - task build/run
- CSS Pre-processors (Less and Sass)
- Enterprise- class applications