View all jobs
Cloud DevOpps EngineerBellevue, WA
Title: Cloud DevOps Engineer (Docker)
Location: Seattle Area
Number of Openings: 1
Type: Contract or Contract-to-Hire
- Cloud AWS DevOps and Docker Engineer
- Cloud DevOps Engineer to raise the bar for a high-performing team that delivers large scale solutions on the cloud.
- Opportunity to become an leader in a talented, fast-moving organization to transform a large enterprise onto the next generation of Cloud.
- We are looking for a high skilled individual for automating large scale deployments with modern configuration and deployment management systems on AWS.
- We value skills delivering and working with Open Source tools and infrastructure.
- Self-driven, work well in a team, have great communication skills and bring leading edge skills on Linux, Python, configuration management, CI/CD and Monitoring tools.
- You have delivered container based deployments using Docker and can offer solutions to the complexities of orchestration and will drive the company towards delivering containers in production.
- Mastery of Linux OS (Redhat, Amazon, others)
- Scripting (Python and shell scripting)
- Great communication and eagerness to continue learning
- Configuration Management (Chef, Puppet)