Position: Technical Project Manager (Azure, O365)
Type: Contract or Hire
Career-level: Junior to Mid-level
DevSelect Consulting is seeking a Technical Project Manager who has strong solutions integration experience to join our team. The qualified candidate will have a general Microsoft technology background, including experience in Azure Cloud Services and Office 365.
- Maintain ongoing technical proficiency of current Microsoft product and cloud services portfolio as it relates to the infrastructure & technology utilized to support the business strategy
- Provide technical consulting, recommendations to support and maintain platforms to incorporate new hardware & services.
- Support the execution of multiple projects under direction of the manager to enable new technology experiences
- Lead the planning and implementation of multiple projects
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Build and manage project plans and schedules
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Produce customized status reports to monitor project milestones and project lifecycle
- General Microsoft technologist with a broad Microsoft technology background, specifically hands on experience with Azure Cloud Services and Office 365
- Strong Project Management skills, including resource allocation, scheduling, and risk and problem solving skills
- Strong people skills, including the ability to interact with clients, exhibiting diplomacy, and the ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong ability to be a self-learner, with a commitment to work as part of a team.
- Ability to effectively operate in a highly fluid, fast-paced, and multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to think strategically and address abstract problems with relevant, effective solutions.