Position: Technical Project Manager
Type: Contract or Hire
Career-level: Junior to Mid-level
Seeking a Technical Project Manager to join one of our client teams. The qualified candidate will possess the skills in the area of technical demos involving the Microsoft technology stack.
- Maintain ongoing technical proficiency of current Microsoft product and cloud services portfolio as it relates to the infrastructure & technology utilized to support the business strategy
- Provide technical consulting, recommendations to support and maintain platforms while future proofing to incorporate new hardware & services.
- Support the execution of multiple projects under direction of the manager to enable new technology experiences
- Lead the planning and implementation of multiple projects
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Build and manage complex, full lifecycle project plans and schedules (inception to estimation to completion to final client approval).
- Coordinate project staff and manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Produce customized status reports to monitor project milestones and project lifecycle
- Receive client concerns, addressing, and escalating as appropriate
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Prior Microsoft experience
- Broad Microsoft technology background
- Ability to organize multiple, parallel projects
- Strong Project Management skills, including resource allocation, scheduling, and risk and contingency management
- Strong people skills, including the ability to interact with clients, exhibiting diplomacy, and the ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong ability to be a self-learner, with a commitment to work as part of a team.
- Ability to effectively operate in a highly fluid, fast-paced, and multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to think strategically and address abstract problems with relevant, effective solutions.