Exciting opportunity for a Solutions Architect with Pre-Sales experience!
The SA in this role will be responsible for the following:
• Develop datacenter solutions for customers including but not limited to HP technologies
• Develop ROI and TCO proposals for customers to communicate the value proposition of proposed solutions
• Participate in “PreSales” Architecture conversations with customers and internal teams to architect and design solutions based on customer requirements
• Participate in project teams as required to assist in delivering solutions and ensuring customer satisfaction with delivered solution
• Design private and public cloud solutions leveraging Denali’s datacenter product alignment
• Establish and maintain vendor relationships Experience designing and implementing virtualization architectures
• Enterprise level understanding of networking and storage
• HP Converged Product line Architecture and Design experience a plus
• Experience creating datacenter solutions to solve business continuity, availability, and performance challenges
• Industry certifications relevant to manufacturer alignments (CCNA/CCIE, VCP/VCAP, EMCIE/EMCTA, HP Elite, CCEE/CCEA) • Consulting background with a focus on datacenter solutions strongly preferred
• At least 7 years of experience with VMware, Cisco, EMC, and HP products and technologies (preferably in an Enterprise environment), network administration, design, or troubleshooting.
• Bachelor of Science or equivalent experience and knowledge of system architecture.
• Comfort and experience interfacing with customers and translating their requirements into designs and solutions
• Strong time management ability and team player mentality