Our Client is looking for Data Scientists who are dedicated to data mining techniques for various applications serving enterprise and consumer end-users.
Understanding of machine learning techniques including predictive modeling, text and image mining, clustering, deep learning, anomaly detection, forecasting methods and other advanced statistical techniques.
You will work with data from diverse structured and unstructured data sources in both batch and streaming modes, and various formats including tabular, image/video, audio, text and time series etc...
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research or similar technical field
- Knowledge of machine learning and data mining techniques in one or more areas of statistical modeling methods, time series, text mining, optimization, information retrieval
- Ability to prototype statistical analysis and modeling algorithms and apply these algorithms for data driven solutions to problems in new domains
- Telecom experience desired
- Distributed computing systems knowledge is a plus