|We are looking for network engineers to play a critical role on a medical network engineering team. These engineers will support all portions of the networking including routers, switches, and firewalls. Will be a critical component in a large data center migration encompassing all networking components. The ideal candidate will have 5 years of experience supporting a Cisco network infrastructure, 2 years of experience supporting a Juniper network infrastructure, and work well with customers, and be a good communicator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service through active and effective communication
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction at all times by completing jobs on schedule and by displaying a positive and helpful attitude
- Discover, Designs, plans, and implement complex data center builds and migrations.
- Effectively documents and present information to a variety of audiences
- Has a mastery of the following technologies:
- Cisco and Juniper routers and switches
- IP Addressing and Subnetting
- Design and deploy OSPF networks proficiently
- LAN (VLANs, 802.1q tagging, routing, QoS, etc.)
- Advanced understanding of spanning tree
- Advanced understanding of etherchannels
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills on hardware and software
- Ensure complete and timely follow-through with all client contacts
|Desired Experience and Skills
- Cisco Certified Network professional (CCNP) Certification or equivalent Technical Certification required.
- Juniper JNCIS Certification
- Knowledgeable in Cisco Proprietary and open industry standard network protocols (802.1q, STP, OSPF, EIGRP, PAGP, LACP, etc.)
- Experience designing and deploying a wide range of Cisco and Juniper platforms
- Industry best practices in terms of network availability planning, security, scalability, and change management
- Ability to communicate, mentor, teach, and explain concepts at multiple levels with the capability to extract the business value related to the proposed solutions
- Work independently with minimal supervision, as the member of a team, or acting as a project lead