|Sr. Virtualization Architect|
|Description:||The ideal candidate for the Sr. Virtualization Architect is passionate and driven about technology, especially virtualization. Engineering will be responsible for deploying virtual infrastructure solutions, providing project status updates, and participating in pre-sales discussions as needed. The architect will be responsible for providing project deliverables as defined.|
|Requirements:||Requirements for this role:
• At least 5 years of experience with VMware, Citrix ,and/or Microsoft products and technologies (preferably in an Enterprise environment), network administration, design, or troubleshooting, including experience designing and implementing virtualization architectures, with a focus in VMware solutions.
• Solid understanding of server and storage networking
• Experience managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting virtual infrastructures
• Experience designing and/or deploying enterprise hypervisors (VMware, Hyper-V, Xenserver)
• Hands on experience with vSphere, Hyper-V, and Xenserver
• Experience with virtualization tools and automation (vCloud Director, SRM, Orchestrator, PowerCLI, etc)
• Experience with VMware vCOPs and VMware vCAC are preferred.
• Experience creating datacenter solutions to solve business continuity, availability, and performance challenges
• Consulting background strongly preferred
• Bachelor of Science or equivalent experience and knowledge of system architecture.
• Comfort and experience interfacing with customers and translating their requirements into designs and solutions
• Strong time management ability and team player mentality
• Cisco UCS Implementation and/or Certification preferred
• Experience with VCE or other engineered solutions preferred
• VMware certification is required; Current VCP Preferred
• Hyper-V and Xenserver certification a plus
|Location||Redmond , WA|