Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Redmond, WA
Type: Long-Term Contract
Contribute to the success of Clients engineering teams by helping them build, test, publish, and evangelize their open source libraries:
- Continue to evolve and modernize our open source DevOps for the Client engineering team by making build, test, and publish easier, faster, more stable, and more secure.
- Contribute to our cloud architecture and development using TypeScript, Node.js, and Azure
- Help build a strategy to evangelize Client both internally and externally
- Contribute to the Client blog and public documentation
- Build prototypes and demos with Client that can be used to:
- Provide tutorials for our documentation
- Provide projects for Client training, bootcamps, and workshops
- Provide content for public presentations
- 3+ years of experience with TypeScript/HTML/CSS.
- 2+ years working with modern front-end tools (git, npm, yarn, Node.js, Webpack, Rollup, VSCode, etc.)
- 2+ years unit and end-to-end testing in browser-based and Node.js environments.
- 2+ years Node.js and Azure
- 2+ years front-end development with web components or a popular framework (Angular, Vue, React, etc.)
- Coded prototypes
- Strong writing skills (blogging, documentation, social media)
- Strong oral communication skills (public speaking, training, social media)
- Experience configuring CI/CD for front-end library/app build scenarios (GitHub Actions, ADO, or CircleCI). Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience managing Azure resources and/or working with core Azure tech such as Azure Functions, CosmosDB, and GraphQL
- Ability to collect, analyze, and identify trends in data, bringing reports to leadership to help improve operations for the team.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle, including the ergonomics of DevOps, and the ability to respond with targeted improvements to our tools and processes.
- Time management and task prioritization
- Managing multiple work-streams at once
Experience with C#/Blazor