Title: Senior Release/DevOps Engineer
Location: Seattle, WA
Type: Full Time Hire
is searching for an experienced Sr. Release/DevOps Engineer
to work with developers, quality assurance and software architects to implement Cloud-based software solutions and identify and execute effective application solutions. Technical skills are important, but so are attitude and the ability to work well with others.
Experience and Qualifications
- Support the Engineering and QA teams to regularly build, deploy, and release web applications and web services.
- Work with Product and ETL teams on release
- Own the Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline
- Maintain and update environments for reliability, security, and efficiency
- Work with QA and Engineering team to ensure test frameworks are run in a consistent and timely manner
- Build tools and systems to improve the operational efficiency of the entire engineering team
- Debug and resolve build, test, and deployment issues in staging and production environments
- 5+ years of experience with CI/CD including build and deploy tools like CircleCI, Jenkins or Travis.
- Solid programming experience including Bash, Python, Ruby or other scripting languages.
- Experience in deploying web application and services in AWS and Heroku
- Experience in deploying, maintaining ETL pipelines, data lakes, and multiple databases
- Experience with build processes for Node.js, Python and Ruby
- Experience with Linux, and containers using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with TestCafe, penetration testing, or similar test frameworks.
Apply for this job
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- A work/life balance beyond compare. And we mean it!