Title: Senior Software Engineer (.NET/Cloud Services)
Location: Redmond, WA
Type: Long-Term Contract
Senior Software Engineer (.NET/Cloud Services)
Are you impassioned about cloud computing and love the challenge of solving complex technical problems?
Come join a growing team and surround yourself with people who are equally passionate about cloud computing, modern engineering practices, and an obsession with user and customer experience excellence.
You will be expected to demonstrate great sense of ownership, which includes understanding customer scenarios, driving design and implementation, and ensuring the successful delivery of scalable and resilient cloud application and services.
As a Senior Engineer, you will be expected to participate in high-level product architecture, design, and implementation. You’ll write secure, reliable, scalable, and maintainable code, which will be fully testable, readable, and efficiently debuggable.
You’ll have a passion for quality and be a creative thinker. You should be comfortable owning a feature/solution and making decisions independently.
- 6+ years of professional software development experience.
- 3+ years of experience with architecture, design, implementation, and support of distributed and highly resilient cloud applications and services.
- Proven track record of shipping highly scalable and reliable software and services.
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, related field, or equivalent experience.
- Expertise in modern .NET: C#, ASP.NET/Core, Entity Frameworks, SQL, MVC/Razor Pages, WebJobs SDK.
- Design / Implementation: DDD, TDD, Repository, OOP, Functional Programming.
- Messaging: Async Request/Reply, Resiliency & Transient-Fault handling (Polly), Queuing & Scheduling.
- Data Management: CQRS, Event Sourcing, Sharding (elastic pooling), Index Tables, Materialized Views.
- Experience designing, implementing, scaling, and monitoring ReSTful APIs.
- Experience in databases, storage solutions, and ETL pipelines.
- Experience building Continuous Integration / Continuous deployment pipelines.
- Exceptional communication and cross-discipline collaboration skills.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to write concise and accurate technical documentation with the ability to communicate technical ideas to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Ability to efficiently research and implement custom solutions for challenging business and technical problems.
- Threat modeling and secure development lifecycle planning and implementation.