Title: Cloud Solutions Architect (Level 3)
Location: Seattle, WA
Type: Long-term Contract
Seeking a Cloud Solutions Architect to manage company's cloud architecture, implementation and position in cloud environments. Strategic and hands-on role in migrating to and maintaining all cloud systems including the front-end platforms, servers, storage, and management networks.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well
positive attitude and excellent communication skills to effectively share knowledge.
• Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process
• Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software
• Develop and organize cloud systems
• Work closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud privacy
• In-Depth Knowledge in Cloud Governance, security operations, and implementations
• Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner
• Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company
• Working experience with architecting migration and implementation roadmaps after analyzing existing service catalogs.
• Offer guidance on infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers migrations into the cloud
• B.S. in Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent degree and/or experience.
• 10+ years’ industry experience.
• At least 2 years of experience with Google Cloud and 3 + years of experiences with either AWS or Azure
• In-depth knowledge of build delivery engineering and hands-on experience with automation
• Working experience with Jenkins, Spinnaker, Docker, Kubernetes
• In Depth knowledge if Google Compute Engine, App Engine, Kubernetes Engine, Cloud Functions, Cloud Data Store, Cloud Storage
• Familiarity with Cloud Bigtable, Big Query
• In depth knowledge and hands-on experience with projects involving cloud computing concepts like Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), DNS, CDN, Load Balancing and Auto Scaling.
• Basics of Security and IAM (Identity and Access Management) on GCP Knowledge of StackDriver (Monitoring, Logging, Debugging and Tracing on Google Cloud Platform)
• Google and AWS Certifications are nice to have.