Title: Network Architect
Location: Seattle, WA
Type: Long-Term Contract
Seeking a Network Security Architect/ Engineer to work on GCP, AWS and Azure networking. The right individual shall have Network IP, Security and Cloud expertise. The individual will work on reviewing current state of the network architecture on GCP, AWS & Azure, review security policies, identify gaps, work with application teams to define network policies and develop automation scripts. Also, this resource shall provide future state network architecture for Cloud Platforms (GCP, Azure and AWS).
- Assess and document existing cloud networking infrastructure consisting of and not limited to DNS, firewalls, routing tables, access control list, subnets
- Provide best practice recommendation to improve cloud network security for PCI, CPNI and PII applications
- Develop automation to implement cloud network best practice
- Define reference architecture for cloud networking
- Perform constant network analysis to improve network security.
- In depth knowledge on cloud networking and security
- Cloud Environment - GCP (Primary) AWS, Azure
- Hybrid Cloud Knowledge
- Hands on Knowledge on automation using Cloud formation Scripts/ Terraforms
- Scripting Language – Python (preferred), Golang, Shell / PowerShell
- Advanced TCP/IP networking knowledge including security, addressing, subnetting, routing, and troubleshooting techniques