Title: Graph Database Engineer
We believe that healthcare innovation is best served when individuals with diverse backgrounds come together with common purpose and clear objectives to improve patient lives. Our technology empowers innovation and scientific discovery by leveraging global healthcare data to deliver impactful collaborations and effective business strategies.
Our Culture & People
We are a small and maturing health tech startup with a big summer project slate to deliver innovative solutions to our customers. Small enough, it just so happens, that our culture is still in-the-making, which means everyone on our team plays an important role. We are Lean, Agile, and fast-paced, and, more than anything, we are flexible and adaptable because that’s just the nature of living the startup life and cultivating a successful company.
We are looking for a Python Developer with graph database experience to join our data science team. The Developer will work with our data science and platform teams to ingest, normalize and model large volumes of healthcare data in Neo4J databases.
• Neo4J database development
• Ingestion and modeling of large datasets from multiple data sources and databases, including, MSSQL, Postgres, and CosmosDB
• Develop performant queries enabling accessing of graph data for higher-order analysis
• Documentation of code in dOxygen format
• Python Engineer
• 4 years of python development experience
• Experience building Neo4j databases
• B.S. in Computer Science or related field
• Highly organized, attention to detail and focus on quality
• Problem solving skills
• Aptitude to learn new systems/processes
Nice to Have
• Docker or similar container experience
• Experience in distributed computing